- Used Equipment
- Land Pride
- Bush Hog
- Construction Attachments Inc.
- Paladin Attachments
- Curtis Industries
- Taylor Pittsburgh
- Tiger Mowers
- Latest Offers
- Company Profile
- Contact Us
3266 E. Bristol Rd.
Burton, MI 48529
Bush Hog 3414
Double tap to zoom
3414 Multi-Spindle Rotary Cutters 3414
Cutting Width: 14-feet
Cutting Capacity: 2 1/2-inches dia.
Min. Tractor HP 75 (P); 90 (L) PTO
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Send To A Friend
Fields with asterisks* are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.
Share This Product:
- Rated for Min. 90 HP Tractors
- Available With Row Crop Shredding Kit
- Rubber Element Cross Shafts
- Heavy Duty Rubber Cushioned Axles
- High Blade Tip Speeds
- Three Round Or Straight Blade Holders
- Slip Clutch Standard
- 10-gauge Deck Construction
- 7-gauge Strongbacks
- Deep Sidebands
- Rubber Cushioned Axle Arms
- Round Blade Pan Or Straight Bar
- 5 Year Gearbox Limited Warranty
- Powder Coat Paint
- Standard Highway Lighting
- Warning: For non-agricultural use, OSHA, ASAE, SAE and ANSI standards require the use of chain guards or other protective guards at all times. Bush Hog® strongly recommends the use of such guards for agricultural uses as well, to reduce the risk of property damage, serious bodily injury or even death from objects thrown out by or from contact with the cutting blades.
Rubber cushioned axle arms are standard equipment on the 3414 model cutters and do an excellent job of absorbing shock loads when operating on rough terrain.
Wheel axles are attached by heavy duty pivot pins with replaceable bushings that extend through the cutter strongbacks. This dependable mounting arrangement provides extra strength and less pivot pin wear.
|Cutting Capacity||Up to 2 1/2-inches Diameter|
|Cutting Height||2 to 13-inches|
|Dimensions (width x length)||14-feet, 7-inches x 9-feet, 1-inch (Lift); 14-feet, 7-inches x 13-feet, 5-inches (Pull)|
|Type Hitch||3-Point Cat. II & III Standard & Quick Hitch and Center Pull (Self-Leveling)|
|Side Bands||1/4-inch x 10-inches|
|Minimum Tractor HP||75 PTO (Pull); 90 PTO (Lift)|
|Driveline||ASAE Category 5 (540 RPM - Lift or Pull; ASAE Cat. 4 (1,000 RPM Pull)|
|Cross Shaft||ASAE Cat. 5 Rubber Element with Cat. 4 Shear Pin/Rubber Element|
|Gearbox HP||(3) 210 Center and 205 Outboard|
|Tractor PTO Speed||540/1,000 RPM|
|Driveline Protection||4 Plate PTO Slip Clutch|
|Height Adjustment||Choice of Manual Bundle or Hydraulic|
|Blade Holder(s)||Straight or Round|
|Blades||1/2-inch x 4-inches - Uplift|
|Blade Tip Speed||15,242 FPM|
|Axles||Rubber Cushioned; Choice of Single or Dual Axle for Pull Models|
|Deflectors||Front Belting and Rear Bands or Chains|
|Safety Tow Chain||Standard for Pull Models|
|Approximate Weight||(Pull with Single Axle) 3,383-lbs.|
© Copyright 2012 - 2023 Site by: AM EquipmentLocator.com
GOT A QUESTION?
Let us help you get moving.