- Used Equipment
- Land Pride
- Bush Hog
- Construction Attachments Inc.
- Paladin Attachments
- Curtis Industries
- Taylor Pittsburgh
- Tiger Mowers
- Latest Offers
- Company Profile
- Contact Us
3266 E. Bristol Rd.
Burton, MI 48529
Bush Hog 3510
Double tap to zoom
3510 Multi-Spindle Rotary Cutter 3510
Bush Hog®’s entire line of multi-spindle rotary cutters is designed for heavy crop clearing, pasture maintenance, and other big jobs that require a durable, reliable machine. With cutting widths from 7 to 14-feet, and a range of hitch types and mounting options, these heavy, rigid deck cutters are built to withstand extreme duty and provide superior performance and productivity with minimal maintenance for many, many years. - Less
Bush Hog®’s entire line of multi-spindle rotary cutters is designed for heavy crop clearing, pasture maintenance, and other big jobs that require a durable, reliable machine. With cutting widths from 7 to 14-feet, and a range of hitch types and mounting options, these heavy, rigid deck cutters are built to withstand ex... + Read More
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Send To A Friend
Fields with asterisks* are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.
Share This Product:
- 10-feet, 6-inch cutting width
- Deflector options
- Folding shields over all cross shafts
- Wide-angle constant velocity drive-shaft on pull models
- Structural steel bracing and reinforced welding at all high stress points
- Shields over all cross shafts fold away for quick access to clutch or universal joints
- Special rubber-cushioned axle arms reduce shock during operation & transport
- Wide-angle, constant velocity drive-shaft on pull models relieves the PTO working angle to reduce vibration
- Special rubber-cushioned axle arms reduce shock loads during operation and transport.
- A wide angle, constant velocity driveshaft on pull models relieves the PTO working angle. This reduces vibration and allows smoother cutting in sharp turns.
- All Bush Hog® Multi-Spindle rotary cutters feature structural steel bracing and reinforced welding at all high stress points. Streamlined deck design inhibits trash and water buildup problems.
- Shields over all cross shafts fold conveniently out of the way to allow quick access to clutch or universal joints.
|Cutting Width||10-feet, 6-inches|
|Cutting Capacity||Up to 3-inches|
|Cutting Height||2 to 13-inches|
|Dimensions (WxL)||11-feet, 1-inch x 9-feet, 10-inches (Lift)|
|Type Hitch||3-Point Cat. II & III Standard & Quick Hitch Cat II & III Semi-mount and Center Pull (Self-Leveling)|
|Side Bands||1/4-inch x 10-inches|
|Minimum Tractor HP||50 PTO (Pull); 60 PTI (Lift)|
|Driveline||ASAE Category 5 (540 RPM - Lift, Pull & Semi-Mount); ASAE Cat. 4 (1,000 RPM Pull)|
|Cross Shaft||ASAE Cat. 5 Rubber Element|
|Gearbox HP||(3) 210 Center and 210 Outboard|
|Tractor PTO Speed||540/1,000 RPM|
|Driveline Protection||4 Plate PTO Slip Clutch|
|Height Adjustment for Heavy Duty Axle only||Manual or Hydraulic|
|Blades||1/2-inch x 4-inches - Uplift|
|Blade Tip Speed||16,881 FPM/540 RPM; 17,400/1,000 RPM|
|Tires||Laminated, Airplane (Pull only)|
|Axles||Rubber Cushioned; Choice of Single or Dual Axle for Pull Models|
|Deflectors||Selection: Front chains and read bands or chains|
|Safety Tow Chain||(Pull with Single Axle) 2,741-lbs|
|Warranty||1-year limited warranty with a 5-year gearbox limited warranty|
|Features||High Blade Tip Speeds, Deep Sidebands|
© Copyright 2012 - 2023 Site by: AM EquipmentLocator.com
GOT A QUESTION?
Let us help you get moving.