- Used Equipment
- Land Pride
- Bush Hog
- Construction Attachments Inc.
- Paladin Attachments
- Curtis Industries
- Taylor Pittsburgh
- Tiger Mowers
- Latest Offers
- Company Profile
- Contact Us
3266 E. Bristol Rd.
Burton, MI 48529
Bush Hog BH27
Double tap to zoom
BH20 Single-Spindle Rotary Cutters BH27
Cutting Width: 5-feet to 7-feet
Cutting Capacity: 3-inches dia.
CMin. Tractor HP: 35 PTO - 55 PTO
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Send To A Friend
Fields with asterisks* are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.
Share This Product:
- Below Deck Structure of strong-backs and gearbox stand allows for a smooth top deck which sheds water and debris.
- Continuously welded Side Bands tied together through the integrated gearbox stand.
- Replaceable Full Length 1/4-Inch Skids run one-half the length of the deck to protect side bands and add strength that resists bending.
- Floating Hitch for unlevel terrain
- 5-Year Gearbox Limited Warranty
- Powder Coat Paint
- Durable Tailwheel Beam
- EZ Clean Sloped 10-Gauge Decks —eliminate trash build up and water traps.
- Bush Hog® Gearboxes has splined output shafts with tapered roller bearings resist thrust and side loads as the pan pushes the cutter up or to the side of large obstacles like rocks or stumps.
- Powder Coat Paint in colors that match today’s tractors is baked on to resist rust and nicks through years of rugged work.
- Tail Wheel Beam has 3/16-inch wall and is clamped between two heavy steel plates for a secure fit to resist side loads during turns. Dual tail wheels available on BH27.
- 5-Year Gearbox Limited Warranty comes with each new BH20 Series Cutter.
- 1/4-inch continuously welded sidebands formed of 1/4-inch thick steel and 12 1/2-inches deep for large volumes of material.
- 130 HP Bush Hog® Gearbox
Adjustable Slip Clutches are standard equipment.
Solid Deck Reinforcements. Decks are reinforced with internal 7-gauge steel strongbacks that run the full length of the deck, tying together the entire structure with the gearbox stand. Bush Hog® blade pans are round to allow the mower to float over field obstructions.
Quick Detach Gearbox Shield
Floating Hitch for unlevel terrain
|Cutting Capacity||3 inch diameter|
|Cutting Height||1 1/2 to 10 1/2 inches|
|Dimensions (transport width x length)||7ft. 6 inches x 10ft. 8 inches (single wheels) 10ft 1 inch (double wheels)|
|Type Hitch||33 point, cat II & III, standard and QH.|
|Deck Thickness||10 gauge|
|Sidebands||1/4x 12 1/2 inches|
|Driveshaft||ASAE Category 4|
|Tractor PTO Speed||540 RPM|
|Driveline Protection||Slip Clutch Standard|
|Blades||1/2 x 4 inch uplift|
|Blade Tip Speed||14,450 FPM|
|Tires||Single or Double Laminated|
|Minimum Tractor HP||55 PTO|
|Safety Shielding||Front and Rear Deflectors or Front and Rear Chains|
|Approximate Weight||1328 lbs|
© Copyright 2012 - 2023 Site by: AM EquipmentLocator.com
GOT A QUESTION?
Let us help you get moving.