- Used Equipment
- Land Pride
- Bush Hog
- Construction Attachments Inc.
- Paladin Attachments
- Curtis Industries
- Taylor Pittsburgh
- Tiger Mowers
- Latest Offers
- Company Profile
- Contact Us
3266 E. Bristol Rd.
Burton, MI 48529
Bush Hog APP85-9
Double tap to zoom
All Purpose Plows APP85-9
Bush Hog’s new line of All Purpose Plows help you tackle a wide range of ground breaking tasks. These field cultivators break up, cultivate, and aerate the ground in agricultural fields, food plots, gardens, or anywhere you need to get something growing. Spring loaded, auto-reset shanks allow you to go where other tools cannot… stumps, rocks, and other obstacles will not keep you from breaking up “new” ground or reclaiming “old” ground. With 3, 5, 7, and 9-shank models available, Bush Hog has an All Purpose Plow to meet your ground breaking needs. - Less
Bush Hog’s new line of All Purpose Plows help you tackle a wide range of ground breaking tasks. These field cultivators break up, cultivate, and aerate the ground in agricultural fields, food plots, gardens, or anywhere you need to get something growing. Spring loaded, auto-reset shanks allow you to go where other tool... + Read More
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Send To A Friend
Fields with asterisks* are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.
Share This Product:
- All Purpose Plows range in working widths from 44” to 80”.
- Three point lift Cat. 1 Standard or Quick Hitch.
- Frame construction is 2-1/2” x 2-1/2” x 3/8” angle iron.
- Reversible Plow Points and are made of High Carbon steel
- Heat treated shanks with replaceable points; points are 1080 high carbon steel hardened to 38-44 Rockwell C.
- Easily adjustable shank spacing in 1-inch increments; heavy gauge 2-1/2-inch x 2-1/2-inch x 3/8-inch angle iron frame.
- Spring loaded, auto-reset shanks protect the implement when obstacles such as rocks, stumps or roots are encountered in rough ground.
|Over All Width||85 5/8”|
|Maximum Working Width||80”|
|Overall Depth||39 3/4”|
|Overall Height||40 3/8”|
|# of Shanks||9|
|Angle Iron Size (width x height x thickness)||2 1/2” x 2 1/2” x 3/8”|
|Hitch||Cat. 1 Std and QH|
|Teeth||5/16” x 2” x 10 1/8” 1080 HIGH CARBON 38-44 ROCKWELL C REVERSIBLE|
|Suggested Min. PTO||63 HP|
© Copyright 2012 - 2023 Site by: AM EquipmentLocator.com
GOT A QUESTION?
Let us help you get moving.