Save Space, Insure Efficiency
Meyer Anti-Icers help you be more efficient when snowstorms arrive. Because the area is pre-treated, you won’t need as much manpower or materials to clear the area of snow and ice.
Our Anti-Icers are designed with a unique space-saving design, so you can carry other equipment with you. Anti-Icers are available in different capacities: 100 gallon (perfect for utility vehicles), 200 gallon, 300 gallon and 400 gallon (class 2-5 vehicles).
Who Has Time for Downtime?
Your snow and ice control equipment needs to be up and running so that when the weather calls, you can answer. At Meyer, we build reliability into our products. Some of the built-to-last features of our liquid applicators include:
- Poly Hopper – Our space-saving design allows you to carry other material or equipment, and will not corrode
- Lockable Lid - Helps prevent theft and material contamination
- Jet Tank Agitation - Keeps concentrate mixed properly for improved performance
- Adjustable Spray Nozzles - Five spray nozzles adjustable in three different patterns provide exact material placement for reliable pre-treatment
- Optional tension bar - Keeps hopper secure for reliable performance
Ease of Use
Anti-Icers Built for You
Having the right equipment for the job is vital, and no one understands that better than Meyer. And when it comes to Anti-Icers, one size doesn’t always fit all. By using the chart below, customize the right Anti-Icer for you to combat winter weather.