The Meyer Cross Conveyor is the most efficient method of distributing granular or asphalt material on the market today. It mounts quickly and easily underneath your dump truck's tailgate for year-round sue. No matter what the job, this heavy-duty conveyor system performs like a workhorse while saving you labor, time and material.
Cross Conveyor Includes High-Performing Features
- Screw-type gate jacks that allow material output adjustment when loaded.
- A standard 24-inch extension that can be mounted on either side for optimal material.
- An optional spinner attachment is available for snow and ice control.
An optional four-foot motorized conveyor extension to give you extra reach.
Reliable Performance When the Pressure Is On
When you’re on the job, time is money and unreliable equipment is just unacceptable. That’s why we designed and built the Cross Conveyor in ways that enhance reliable performance. These include:
- Powder-coated paint for greater durability over the life of your spreader.
- Hinged-top cover protects spreader during normal dump body operations and makes dump truck functional during non-spreading operations.
- High temperature, belt-over chain conveyor to make the dump truck functional during non-spreading activities.
- Replaceable rubber chain shields run the full length of the trough, minimizing material buildup in the conveyor chain.
Ease of Use
Built With Operator Convenience In Mind
Good work truck equipment expands a vehicle’s utility and makes you more money. But with crew turnover and pressure to get to the next job faster, attachments need to be easy to use and easy to attach or detach.