- Used Equipment
- Land Pride
- Bush Hog
- Construction Attachments Inc.
- Paladin Attachments
- Curtis Industries
- Taylor Pittsburgh
- Tiger Mowers
- Latest Offers
- Company Profile
- Contact Us
3266 E. Bristol Rd.
Burton, MI 48529
Paladin Attachments Quik Pik Multi-Purpose Grapple
Double tap to zoom
Quik Pik Multi-Purpose Grapple Quik Pik Multi-Purpose Grapple
The new Bradco Quick Pik Multi-Purpose Grapple is a cost-effective alternative to purpose-built material handling attachments. The Quik Pik is the only attachment versatile enough to manage brush, logs, hay bales, rocks, pipe/culverts, as well as standard pallet jobs. The base unit with its patented dual hydraulic boom and curved tines allows the safe handling of materials such as hay bales, metal cylinders, boulders, culverts, etc. Additional stability is provided because the curved tines wrap around and against irregular-shaped and curved loads. Combine the base unit with the optional fork tines and/or brush rake and you have the material handling capability of multiple attachments such as pallet forks, brush grapples, bale spikes, manure forks and log grapples, all in one multi-purpose attachment. - Less
The new Bradco Quick Pik Multi-Purpose Grapple is a cost-effective alternative to purpose-built material handling attachments. The Quik Pik is the only attachment versatile enough to manage brush, logs, hay bales, rocks, pipe/culverts, as well as standard pallet jobs. The base unit with its patented dual hydraulic boom... + Read More
Get A Quote
Fields with asterisks* are required. Please email our helpful staff with any questions or comments using the contact form.
Send To A Friend
Fields with asterisks* are required. Your friend will receive an email that contains a reference to this page. Please send this email only to people you know who would be interested in this information.
Share This Product:
- The patented dual-hydraulic boom and curved tines can be closed and extended to grasp irregularly sized loads and materials; available with the base unit, optional fork tines and the optional brush rake
- Landscape shoe provides a platform to stabilize loads against the face plate; can be easily removed to allow attachment of the optional brush/manure rake assembly
- With the optional brush rake installed, large-volume material handling chores such as woody debris, manure, chips, etc. are easy
- Add the optional fork tines and you get a full featured pallet fork attachment with stabilizing tines for irregular loads
Please contact a representative for more information.
© Copyright 2012 - 2023 Site by: AM EquipmentLocator.com
GOT A QUESTION?
Let us help you get moving.